2) We BBQd a couple racks of ribs last week - our favourite BBQd food. They were great for dinner with potatoes on the side. We had some leftovers for lunches too.
3) We had mushroom ravioli last week, with a pumpkin-carrot based pasta sauce; they paired perfectly together (but didn't photograph well).
4) On Monday evening we enjoyed breakfast for dinner, with buttermilk waffles, sausages, and herb scrambled eggs.
5) We found these crackers at our corner grocery store the other day:
Fun!! They're really good, and we'll definitely buy them again.
6) While we were making breakfast for dinner on Monday, we made extra waffles to toss in the freezer, and four loaves of bread to freeze as well.
7) Last night we took my dad out for a belated Fathers' Day dinner to Bushwakker. They have a new menu (finally), and quite a few things caught my eye. I ended up having the special - spaghetti with wild boar meatballs. It came with a starter, and I chose the caesar salad.
8) For dinner tonight we shared some homemade french fries, and a kale/tomato sandwich.
What's up with you these days?