Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GREEN MONSTER

Well, I did it! I tried a green monster with actual Spinach in it!!

I wanted to make the most simple of GREEN MONSTERS first so that I would know how they taste and be able to drink them if I was out of other ingredients to mix in (almond butter etc). I mixed the following in my magic bullet:

- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 handfuls spinach (fresh)
- 1 small banana



VERDICT: It does NOT taste like spinach!!!!!! Believe it or not, it just tastes like banana! It tastes more like banana than the one I made with amazing grass about a week ago - which goes to show how potent amazing grass must be. You will be seeing A LOT more Green Monsters in my future! What an easy way to get your greens in :-)

I also had 1 slice of whole wheat toast with almond butter:



I will be taking a coffee with me on the way to work ... have a great day bloggies.

No comments: