Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last night for dinner I had a turkey burger (ground turkey - organic - no breading) on a whole wheat flat bun (the best kind of bun!!) and some Asian cabbage salad, that was good, but no where near as good as my friend Alaina makes!

I am going to be away from the computer, and therefore, not blogging from noon today until Sunday evening. I am heading out to a friends cabin for the weekend, and I will do a major recap when I return! Last night I baked some cookies to take out to the cabin and share with friends (there are about 9 of us going).

Some chocolate chip of course!
And also some 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies! The only ingredients in these suckers are:
2 cups peanut butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
You mix it all together, roll into balls, put on greased sheet, flatten with fork and bake for 18 minutes at 325 F (NO LONGER). They taste good, but they were impossible to get off the cookie sheet, and they fall apart really easily. I don't think I will make them again.

I resisted the urge to have a cookie last night, and instead went to bed. This morning I woke up STARVING!! I had 2 slices of brown toast with a little margarine:

I was still so hungry that I felt weak ... weird. This only happens to me once in a while where I wake up super hungry. I had a bunch of Source vanilla yogurt with a banana and a couple slices of pineapple on top. And a coffee ... duh :-)

Well that is it for the posts until Sunday evening ... I am off to enjoy the lake, the sunshine, and good company! I only have 2 weeks before back to work time, so I really need to enjoy the rest of my summer holidays (ahhh the life of a teacher) :-) Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

What do you have planned for the rest of the summer?

1 comment:

chow and chatter said...

love turkey burgers oh and i just found this flat bread recently