Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not the healthiest day ever ...

I just realized that I ate NO vegetables today!!!! What??!!!

We went for brunch with my family, and I had a small skillet (it really is small, just looks big in the picture). It was a southwestern skillet with some hash browns, ground beef, egg, salsa and sour cream.

I ate about 1/2 a slice of the toast.
Dinner was at the inlaw's house, as we almost always have Sunday dinner there. We had the BEST ham I have probably ever had, scalloped potatoes, and perogies. This is my portion:

Dessert was half a donut:

And that was my day of eats - not a vegetable in sight, unless you count the salsa :-) I am thinking I might have a veggie or two for a snack while I watch BIG BROTHER!!!

(secret: I am a reality TV junkie).

Do you watch BB? What is your favorite TV show? I love quite a few reality shows, and then a couple other non-reality series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That skillet looks awesome! I definitely have days like this with no veggies, but you eat so many veggies most days that it all evens out in the end! :)