Monday, August 17, 2009

A Slow Morning ...

This morning I did NOT want to get out of bed because I knew I had to get up and do homework :-( I have been procrastinating, and now it is catching up to me. I finally got up at 10:30 (way too late), and promptly made breakfast and coffee. For breakfast I just had to have egg in a hole again! I think I am addicted. This might be a problem.

Mmm, it is just so much better than a regular egg and a slice of toast. I LOVE it! I know this isn't a very big breakfast, but I am not usually super hungry right when I wake up, and I didn't have time to wait an hour or so to eat this morning. I will have a more substantial lunch.

Now off to shower, do homework, and then go to the university to register for the LAST time for my honours (B.A. honours) in psychology! I have the second half of my thesis (including my study) to do in the fall. It will be nice to be done at Christmas, and I think a great celebration will be going somewhere HOT and all inclusive with my friends over New Years!!!

Do you have plans for a hot vacation this winter?

No comments: