Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sauna and Lunch

The infrared sauna was awesome! I sweat buckets :-) I tried to take a picture of the little room with the sauna in it, and a full bathroom with a shower for after your sauna - but I forgot to put my camera card back in my camera this morning, so the pictures didn't work obviously.

I felt really energized after the sauna.

Right now I am eating lunch ... a Green Monster:

(1 cup unsweetened almond breeze, 2 giant handfuls fresh spinach, 1 scoop chia seeds, 1 tsp flax seeds).

And some organic Annie's white cheddar mac and cheese:


Now I am going to run a few errands, and then head to my massage appt. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mum used to get tinned mac n cheese and I love, love, loved it. I haven't had it for a very long time.

Taylor

Neil Dalby said...

Hey, it's been 2 years since you last blogged about your experience in a sauna. Did you come back for more after? I hope you did because sauna can do a lot of good things for your body. For one, it will make your skin smoother and your body healthier.