Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Special Delivery

I started feeling a bit better after I had my oatmeal this afternoon and then lounged on the couch for a few hours (watching last nights Biggest Loser). There is one thing that brightened my day ... the delivery man arrived, and left this GIANT package on my doorstep!!


This is what arrived today:


Samples of 3 different kinds of Nestea Vitao!!! Wooo hooo, free loot ROCKS!! I got a case of each of the flavours to test and review! I couldn't wait to try the White Tea with Mandarin Orange flavour:



Now, I rarely drink anything besides a cup of coffee in the morning, and water throughout the day ... but I had this and I enjoyed it! I liked that it wasn't too sweet, and that it has antioxidants and vitamins because it is made with real tea, and fruit juice. It also has NO artificial sweeteners, flavours or colors, and no preservatives. It tasted good, and "real" which is important to me. The only thing that I didn't like was that it still has added sugar in it ...

My MIL was over this afternoon and she tried the Green Tea Apple one and said that she really liked it!

I am looking forward to trying the other flavours, and I will let you know what I think of them.

The only other things I ate this afternoon were 1 slice of turkey:


And about 5 of these crackers:


The hubby called me and said that he would order pizza for supper so that I didn't have to cook anything since I am not feeling 100%. We ordered from 241 and I had 3 slices of the veggie pizza (without the crust).


Mmmm, look at all those yummy green olives - I asked for extra!


I am going to go and rest for a couple more hours, and maybe do some practice exams for my GRE test on Saturday ...

No comments: