Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday

Well I didn't have a Green Monster before bed, like I thought I might ... but I did have one this morning for breakfast: (1 banana, 3 handfuls spinach, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk).



I also had an "Endure Glo Bar":



After going to bed around 8:45 - 9:00 last night, I had a really good sleep, but woke up with a bit of a headache!!?? Ughghgh!! If I get too much sleep I get a headache, if I don't get enough I get one. Basically, if my life is not in complete balance, I get a headache. It is bizarre.

After work today I have a meeting with my thesis supervisor. My experiment is all set up and ready to go, so I think I get to test it out today before we have real participants come into the lab and do it. Should be fun. Then after dinner today I have a work party. We are playing a big scavenger hunt/ amazing race game around the city! I am really looking forward to it!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Any big plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Simply Life said...

At least your body will force you to take care of yourself, which is what you should be doing and deserve to do! hope you're feeling better!

I'm hoping to go apple picking this weekend! It depends on the weather though!

Anonymous said...

I love green monsters-they are a perfect start to my morning. This weekend the hubby and I are going to visit some friends. We're pretty excited!