Thursday, June 3, 2010

3, 33, 333


June 3rd. Post number 333!!


Breakfast was egg in a hole, and a glass of OJ:





I had Sukiyaki beef from Edo Japan for lunch, as well as a freezie after work.

For dinner the hubby and I went with friends to a cultural festival in our city called Mosaic. We tried some food at the Indian Pavilion (samosa), and at the Italian (spaghetti) and the Philippine (a delicious dessert, and 1/2 an empanada):





The hubby and I shared everything pictured.

In light of this being my 333rd post, I wanted to share with you 33 of my favourite posts:

Life/ Family/ Love


Fun with Nephew (Cute pics!)
The Hubby (Who is "The Hubby?" - With Pics!)
New Years Post (The past 10 years, and a look ahead)
It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

About Me

Oats and a Little About Me (very pretty oat picture)
Facts about Me and Christmas Party
Q and A Part 1 (and some great pics!!)
Q and A Part 2 (Hubby Pics!!!)

Fun Stuff!!

Carb Crazy - Halloween Costume (with pics!!)
Auntie Claus - Christmas Eve - fun pics!!
2, 20, 200 - fun pics!!
A Vacation to Remember (Lots of Pictures)
Irish Theme Dinner Party
FoodBuzz 24, 24, 24: A Little Feast on the Prairies
Crofter's Tasting Breakfast
Camping Re-Cap

Something to think About ...

Thoughts on Whole Living
The NOW Generation.
Time.
Life. (And really great food & my 80s look!)
A Better Life.

NY


Empire State of Mind
In New York
There's Nothing You Can't Do
Big Lights will Inspire You
No Place in the World that Can Compare
Last Day in NY
My New York Fashions!! Pics!!!

Food!!!


Creamy Mushroom Risotto

Vegetarian Meal # 10 of 10 - 10 different vegetarian meals
A Quick and Easy Soup, and "Seeing Red" Juice
Ch Ch Ch Chia, and Java Jolt Oats, and Tortilla Soup
Curried Lentil Soup - And talk of my puking problem :-)

Tomorrow the hubby and I are flying to Calgary for his cousin's wedding that is on Saturday. I won't be blogging tomorrow, but I will be back this weekend!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

What are your plans for the weekend?

19 comments:

Becca said...

Awwww. Egg in the Nest! My Daddy used to cook this for us on weekend mornings when he was home.

No plans so far for the weekend, relaxin, and cleaning the apt.

Anonymous said...

I'VE BEEN TO CALGARY!! i think I have family there..and you know I'll be clicking those links like no other when I have time this weekend! It's Glenn's bday weekend but plans are still up in the air!

Simply Life said...

how fun! congrats on 333 posts!

eatmovelove said...

CONGRATS!!!!

I love this Jolene - I am still fairly "new" to your blog - so there's so much to look over!!
Weekend plans??! They suck. I'm on a course again all weekend - from 8-6:30 p.m with about a 40 min drive both ways...sucks...

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Happy 333rd post! You'll have to shoot for 444th on the 4th!

Alanna said...

333! Congratulations! Makes me realize what a bloggie new born I am :)

Here's to many more posts!

Heather Iacobacci-Miller said...

How fun on the dinner. Love that idea. My big plans are heading to the beach for a week. Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

This weekend I'm going to my friend's baby shower. We're due a day a part!

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said...

Wow 333 posts! Congrats! It's awesome it fell on the third!

Kacy said...

I love food festivals! Looks like a blast!

Jessica @ The Process of Healing said...

Congrats on the 333rd post!!
That spaghetti looks GOOD!!!
And my plans involve lots of time with friends, time at the pool, and *hopefully* time with the boy :)

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty said...

yay for 333...
Have an awesome time in Calgary!!

sorry i haven't entered your givevaway, I dislike Stevia!! haha

Amber said...

Awww fun! Love that you shared 33 of your fav posts! That's great!

Kelsey Ann said...

im quite shocked at how perfect u placed those eggs in the toast.. mine always look a little distorted but uve managed to make urs look as if it was just made that way.. "one with the toast" haha.

happy 333!!! id only be worried at unlucky 666..ahhh...

Unknown said...

beautiful breakfast fora beautiful lady.

looking forward to finally catching up with old friends and spending time with my family.

<3

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 333! Enjoy your weekend! Mine I think will just be a round of golf and work.

Yelena said...

Hey girl- happy 333rd post! I've gone MIA but I'm back. I think your NYC posts were some of my favorite- oh- and your Christmas for Halloweeen costume. SO cute!

I'm working on my thesis this weekend and nothing else :)

Enjoy the wedding weekend!

Nicci said...

I haven't had egg in the hole in a very long time. delicious. Can't go wrong with spaghetti too.

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

congrats on all your posts...and what a cute idea you have to post them :)