Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lately

We did a lot of cooking last week, as we had just finished eating at restaurants for a week straight.  Last weekend we made delicious breakfasts both Saturday and Sunday:

 

We also cooked up some bee bim bop with pollock and shrimp:

 

We tried vegan cheese, using it on bruschetta - delicious!  It was so creamy and it melted perfectly.  I had no idea vegan cheese could be so good, but after seeing it on Allysia's blog so many times, I had to try it.

 

Other eats last week included meatloaf with mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts:


Incredible fish burritos - stay tuned!

And we couldn't resist one dinner out, with my sister and bro-in-law at Bombay:


What have you been cooking lately?  How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am totally burned out on eating out as I pretty much ate out for a week straight when I moved. I made simple meals this weekend as I am still stocking my pantry and getting settled in, but it was still nice to eat some basic, home cooked food (spaghetti on Fri, taco salad tonight).

Kacy said...

I haven't cooked at all lately, and probably won't until May since I have visitors or travel the next two weekends. Everything looks great!