Roasted Spaghetti Squash
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375 F
2) Wash the outside of the squash
3) Cut it in half lengthwise
4) Spoon out the seeds and really stringy stuff in the middle, and discard
5) Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, cut side up
6) Roast for 30-45 minutes (depending on size of squash)
7) Scrape out the squash with a fork, lengthwise, to get spaghetti like strands
8) Fry up in a pan with some oil and spices, or top with spaghetti sauce, or spice it as is and enjoy!
Do you like spaghetti squash? Have you cooked it before?