Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sunday Sushi at Sake

On Sunday evening we met up with family/friends for an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner at Sake.

 
 
 
 
 

This was followed by a couple of hours of karaoke in one of the private karaoke rooms upstairs.  We had a great time belting out an interesting mix of tunes throughout the evening. 

Christopher, Devon, Karly
Will & Vicki
Me & My Christopher
I'm looking forward to the next sushi/karaoke night, whenever that may be.

Do you ever go for all-you-can-eat sushi?
Do you like karaoke? What is your favourite song to sing?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love sushi and haven't had it for months! I need to find a place here in Charlotte, and maybe hit up one of my favorite places back in Minneapolis when I am home next weekend.

I am not a big fan of karaoke, mostly because I get nervous singing in public!

Anonymous said...

OMG I would LOVE to go to an all-you-can-eat sushi place. It sounds amazing!

Kacy said...

I haven't found an all you can eat sushi place in DC, but I used to go to an Asian super buffet in OKC and stuff myself with sushi and cream cheese wontons :) Sounds like a fun night!