Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Family Dinner

This evening we didn't have to cook anything, as Christopher's lovely parents had us over for a family dinner to celebrate his sister (Vicki) who was conferred with two degreesCongratulations Vicki!  She was doing a work term in Phoenix all winter, which was pretty cool, but she was also lucky enough to miss the worst winter we've ever had. 

Dinner was a rice, salmon, broccoli dish with an herb yogurt sauce.


We also had fried white fish, with a homemade tartar sauce.  I looooove tartar sauce.  When I worked at DQ I used to dip my fries in the stuff ... although it wasn't as good as this homemade sauce is.


All together now ...


All together now ...


Ummmm, anyway ... back to the food.

Dessert was fruit pizza - a perfect summer treat.


Pretty nice little Wednesday.  
The rest of the week is looking pretty good too ...

How's your week going so far?  
Anyone you know graduating/convocating this spring?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum that does look delicious! Congrats to Christopher's sister!

My week has been great so far. It is WONDERFUL to not have to study every day after work! I am definitely soaking up all the extra free time.

Kacy said...

Looks great! I love tartar sauce too!

Anonymous said...

I work at a school, so we had their graduation a few weeks ago.