Thursday, July 25, 2013

3 Days and 4 Restaurants

I don't usually eat out at restaurants this much, but things come up!

Monday @ Flip

Fish tacos and a peanut/cilantro soup.  Both were just alright.
Tuesday @ Leopold's Tavern

The veggie burger was dry, crumbly, and flavourless, and the fries were undercooked.  Restaurant fail.  I hope the other things on the menu are better.
Wednesday @ Fireside

Ginger beef Thai wrap with brie and mushroom soup - pretty good
Wednesday @ The Free House

Christopher and I shared two appetizers and 1 entree:


Dinner was at home tonight, which was nice.  We just had sandwiches and salad in an attempt to use things up before a little vacation we have coming up!
 
Have you eaten at any restaurants lately?
 

6 comments:

Allysia said...

I can't wait until I get to eat in Toronto!!! And for when I can afford to, ha ha ha. Too bad about the veggie burger fail. As always, I want to eat all of that gyoza. Where are you guys vacationing?

Kacy said...

I haven't eaten at any sit down restaurants in awhile, which is very unusual for me. I'm going out to a new Indian place tonight though!
Sorry some of the food wasn't good or just okay. That's always a bummer.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

@ Allysia - Vegas!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I ate out at 4 different restaurants in the span of less than 2 days in Asheville last weekend and all of them were awesome. Then this week was restaurant week so I went to a Brazilian Steakhouse with friends and ate my weight in meat. ;) And now I am totally burned out on eating so don't plan on eating any meals out between now and when i go home next week.

Ameena said...

Veggie Burgers are so hit or miss...usually more dry than anything! Sorry you were disappointed. :( But the other restaurants look pretty tasty!

Mom on the Run said...

My new rule is that we only eat at places that have great reviews from foodies I trust. We don't eat out a lot due to kids but when we do we make it special lol.

Tonight we are doing gourmet dinner at home. Lobster!