Monday, August 5, 2013

Breakfasts in Vegas

We ate breakfast in our hotel a couple of times at the Grand Lux Cafe.  This restaurant has the largest menu I have ever seen, and it made ordering quite overwhelming.  One of the times we ate there I had poached eggs with bacon and hashbrowns.


Christopher had a platter of fruit.


He shared fruit with me and I shared bacon and toast with him.

When we visited this restaurant later on during our trip I had to have the fried chicken and waffles.  I loved this dish and would order it again.


One morning we took a taxi to the Aria hotel where we enjoyed the buffet.  The selection was huge, and included unlimited crab legs!  A nap was in order after this breakfast.


We thought that this buffet was a really good deal; it was cheaper than any other breakfast we had, and included coffee, juices, and everything from fish and chips, sushi and crab legs, to fresh naan bread and roast turkey.

If you've been to Vegas, where do you like to eat breakfast?
If you could have one food item in a buffet that you could enjoy in unlimited amounts, what would you choose?

3 comments:

Pam Wenger said...

We also enjoyed the Aria buffet. If you ever get the chance to stay there....DO IT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow-crab legs at the buffet? Awesome!! If I could have one food item in a buffet that I could enjoy in unlimited amounts, it would probably be sushi!

Anonymous said...

Visit Komex-BEST Korean burritos for cheap!