Sunday, September 15, 2013

Farmers' Market Purchases

I love going to the farmers' market, and always leave with some delicious goodies!  There is only one more month of it being outside before it moves into a community center for the winter (ughh).  Yesterday I picked up some wheat grass:


Sauerkraut:


Focaccia bread:


Green onions:


A treat for the boy ;-)


And a mini cantaloupe:


I often buy tomatoes, kale, and sometimes a pie, but none of those caught my eye yesterday.

What do you buy from the farmers' market?

3 comments:

Simply Life said...

oh that bread looks so good!

Allysia said...

Mmm, all good things. Especially sauerkraut...keep meaning to make some! And the foccacia. I'm not crazy about cantaloupe, but who knew it could be grown in Saskatchewan?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I have actually only been to the farmer's market here in Charlotte once, and it was kind of disappointing. All I bought was some peaches. I got so spoiled in Minneapolis as there was an awesome local market 2 blocks from my apt. Now I have to drive to get to it, and would have to drive quite far (well my idea of far) to get to the good one... so I have not gone!