Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend

This weekend was pretty busy.  On Friday after work we had sandwiches and veggies before heading out on the town to run errands.


We were pretty tired and hungry when we were done, so we picked up take-out from Angkor.


On Saturday we were up early to eat a quick breakfast and then run around a bit more.


We later ate some leftovers for lunch, and I tried Christopher's sardines (which I haven't had since I was a kid).


Dinner was homemade spaghetti and meatballs, using Emeril's basic red sauce recipe.


We had a busy weekend, but we got a lot done.  Next weekend ... vacation!

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never had sardines. Are they worth it? Yay for almost vacation time! This weekend we celebrated John's 3rd birthday. It was hectic but well worth it!

leahnoelle (http://apolausticsoul-leah.blogspot.ca/) said...

I thought you were making Nona's meatballs....huh?? and those sardines look nasty. Have fun in Van city!

Allysia said...

It makes me all warm and fuzzy that you and Christopher are still together and doing well. :) Many years ago I had a friend who used to eat sardines, and I just couldn't get past the smell. And that's exciting about a vacation! Where are you guys off to this time?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm so far behind on blog reading, I had to think "where was I the weekend before she posted this?" Ha. I had an awesome first weekend of October but it's starting to feel like a distant memory as October has been a blur. Sounds like you had a good, productive weekend. Next weekend needs to be one of those kind of weekends for me as I was gone the last 3!