Friday, November 22, 2013

Wednesday Night Out

On Wednesday evening we tried a newer Indian restaurant in town, Caraway Grill.


We started with the pakora:


I had the korma chicken, and Christopher had the lamb biryani.


Christopher's lamb was cooked perfectly! 

On the side we had two orders of naan, and one order of rice.


The prices at this restaurant are very reasonable; the entire meal only came to $35.  The food was great, and the portions are large.  I had lunch for the next day and both of us were painfully full.


After dinner we headed to Bushwakker to see hear some live music, courtesy of our friends in Kory Istace vs. The Time Pirates

Happy Friday!  
What do you have planned for the weekend?

4 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum! Seeing that indian food has me craving it badly!

I have a fairly quiet weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a co-worker and her boyfriend and then in the evening I am going to a holiday party which I am really looking forward to!

Have a great weekend!

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

I had Indian food for the very first time this summer...and I'm still trying to figure out if I like it! But yours does look good!

We are taking it easy this weekend, not too many plans!

Anonymous said...

Workout with my trainer tomorrow morning, but nothing else formally planned until kickoff on Sunday :) It's nice, because this is really the last weekend of real free time I'll have for awhile. The holiday parties and hockey commitments take over after that.

Emily said...

The Indian food looks amazing! I love, love naan.