Saturday, February 22, 2014

Breakfast

The only bad meal I ate in Denver, was at Pour La France in the airport.  The breakfast and service were both terrible.  The previously-frozen spinach in my omelet was gross, but Christopher liked his oatmeal.


I made some oatmeal of my own the next morning at home.


On the side, some new Bob Marley coffee.


Which tastes especially good in Beatles mug!


It's all music, all the time, around here.

Another good breakfast since being home was with Vicki at Wild Sage.  We tried the buffet:

 

What did you have for breakfast today?

3 comments:

Nicole | Culinary Cool said...

I've been buying the Marley medium roast for the Keurig and I'm lovin' it.
As for breakfast...just poached eggs on toast for me.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I had oatmeal for breakfast and some chobani yogurt. I mixed things up a bit by having strawberries in my oatmeal instead of my usual banana. Pretty wild Saturday over here. ;)

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Speaking of oatmeal I have a big batch of my steel cut oats in the crock pot right now. I then let it cool and divide it out in containers for the week. So simple! Today for breakfast I had peanut butter toast....so boring!