Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Things

1)  When we got home from Saskatoon on Sunday, we had an easy dinner - frozen pizza, salad, and some strawberries for dessert:



2)  Last night we went to see Chef in the theatre.  It was great!

3)  Monday nights dinner was spaghetti with turkey bolognese:



4)  I like tacos.  A lot.



They were Tuesday's dinner.

5)  Tomorrow evening we're going to see some live music, including a rapper that went to the same high school as Christopher and I, Def 3.  So excited!  Other plans for the weekend include helping family paint out in Indian Head.

What are your Thursday things?  
What do you have planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Mmmm, I love tacos, too! I am excited for Phil's mexican themed party next weekend as we'll be having a taco bar!

Our weekend is pretty low key. We went to the driving range last night and made dinner. Today I ran with my club, met a friend for coffee + macarons, and tonight we are going to a bbq, and tomorrow is plan free!