Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thursday Things

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!

We've been eating turkey all week (and we aren't even close to sick of it).  We had hot turkey sandwiches this week, and even bought white bread for the first time (probably ever), because there is just something about a hot turkey sandwich on white bread.


Last night we went to see "Dumb and Dumber To" in the theatre, and then visited with my brother a bit while we had some snacks at Chili's, where he is a manager. 


He and his lovely lady Jessie had some treats for us to give to our puppy niece and nephew, as well as US cash to trade us for Canadian; we are so thankful for that, because the Canadian dollar is not worth so much at the moment. 

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

It would take me awhile to get sick of turkey! And while I can't have white bread, I agree that turkey sandwiches on white bread are delicious! We had turkey yesterday and it was SO good. My mom is making turkey noodle soup tonight. I won't be able to have it due to my gluten intolerance but it sounds so good!

Kelsey Ann said...

I've been wanting to go with my bf and see that movie. Was it any good? If its dumb and funny then yes hehe

I'm thankful to be back to blogging and commenting more. I never realized how great of a time filler it was while getting a creative boost from others at the same time :)