Sunday, December 14, 2014

Family Dinner

On Friday night we went out for my work Christmas party.  We were out late, but up early to bake and cookLast night we had Steve and Mel over for dinner; we've been trying to get together with Christopher's entire family this month, as we'll be missing family Christmas this year.


We started with some appetizers, including shrimp fresh rolls:


Hummus:


And some cheesy snacks:


Next up was hot and sour soup:


The main course was an Asian noodle dish:


We had a couple desserts, including double chocolate merlot cookies:


And pumpkin gingerbread with spiced butter cream:


It was a wonderful evening!  Before bed we set the table for the breakfast guests we had this morning - post to come soon!

How was your weekend?
What did you do?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow you had a fun weekend of festivities and entertaining! But how fun. The food all looks so good. We had a really fun weekend, too. Friday we stayed in and I made taco chili. Saturday night we had Phil's company Christmas party, Sunday afternoon I hosted friend for my annual Gingerbread House Decorating Party and then on Sunday night I had my virtual family book club!

Kacy said...

Gorgeous spread! I have been looking for similar bowls. We made pulled pork and squash ramen last week and I really needed bigger bowls to serve it in.
Happy Holidays!