Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday

1)  I don't edit my photos.  I also don't use any special lighting, or equipment, other than my camera.  That being said, waking up and going to work when it is still dark out sucks!  Our home is so dark in the morning that it's hard to snap a decent picture of my breakfast in the winter.


And it's usually dark by the time we're cooking dinner.

2)  On a better note, the cold snap is gone (for now), and it's beautiful outside!  The great weather should make for a wonderful weekend.


3)  Dinner last night was moose sausage (thanks to hunters in the family, David and Jessie), and homemade perogies

4)  Last night we had bee bim bop.  In restaurants it's usually served with beef, but I love it with imitation crab.  I also add seaweed, which is not typical, but tastes amazing.


5)  Tonight we're going out for dinner with some pals, tomorrow we have a birthday party to attend, and Sunday we're staying in and relaxing; it should be a fun weekend!

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

It is hard to get good photos this time of year as the lighting is so terrible in the morning and evening. I can't wait for longer days of sunlight!

We had a fun weekend as we went up to my parents lake home for the weekend. We did a little bit of ice fishing but only caught one fish but luckily my parents had some frozen from around Christmas so we had fresh walleye for dinner which was sooo good!