Friday, May 15, 2015

Five on Friday

1)  This week was a little bit cool outside, so we ate some hearty, warming dinners, like spaghetti and meat sauce.


2)  Oatmeal has been making a reappearance in the morning too.


3)  This weekend we're catching a flight for a little long-weekend getaway.  We're really looking forward to it!  I'm sure you've noticed, but we love getaways, big or small.  

4)  We've been watching Shameless.  I had seen the first two seasons, but Christopher hadn't, so we're catching up on those first.  We have all the rest of the seasons on the PVR.  It's so good!


5)  Last night we had a little Korean snack for dinner before heading out to watch our nephew's lacrosse game.  He scored two goals!


He's become quite the little athlete; I'm so proud of him.

What are you up to this weekend?  
Is it a long weekend where you are?

2 comments:

Amber said...

We are going camping tonight and tomorrow night with friends and then Monday I fly to Saskatoon for a week long work conference - so I'll be in your neck of the woods! I am taking today off to make it a 3 day weekend since I have to travel for work on Monday :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Have fun on your little get away! Can't wait to hear where you went and read about what you ate. I want to say that you are in Vegas but I might be making that up ;)

It's not a long weekend here, ours is next weekend. But I took today off for my move. I knew I would be busy with moving stuff so i don't have much planned which is a good thing!