Monday, June 29, 2015

Our Relaxing Weekend

After our little celebration on Friday evening, the rest of the weekend was relaxing and delicious.  We didn't leave the house at all.

On Saturday morning we had curried potato, egg skillets for breakfast. 


We spent the rest of the day hanging out in the backyard, listening to tunes, having a fire, and sharing a plate of leftovers.


We started our Sunday morning by enjoying cheesy grits topped with a fried egg.  We added some green onion and hot sauce for a kick.


We spent a bit more time in the backyard, and then came inside for snacks and shows.  We're watching Shameless and Orange is the New Black these days.  What are you watching this summer?

Homemade French fries - the best!
Jamaican patty

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was between 37 and 40 C here all weekend so I spent A LOT of time floating in my mom's pool! It was glorious!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love those personal size skillet dishes! Fun! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Mine was great, too. Friday I went to HH, Saturday I ran with my club and hung out with Oscar the cat and went to Once the musical in the evening. And Sunday was a really low key day as after I got back from my swim, I barely left the house!