Friday, July 24, 2015

Since We've Been Home

We've been home from Vegas for a week as of today.  Over the past week we've been eating all of our meals at home.  We are totally "restaurant-ed" out.  We had omelet sandwiches:


Perfect pizza, loaded with olives:


BBQd ribs with Greek salad:


Maple glazed, pepper-crusted salmon:


I baked some hot cocoa cookies:


And this isn't even all of the deliciousness that happened in our kitchen in the past week!  More to come!!

What have you been cooking/ baking lately?  
What do you have planned for the weekend?

* If you eat at Menchie's, don't forget to snap a picture and enter my giveaway via Twitter or Instagram.  It's super easy to enter.

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, all of your meals look excellent. I get so restauranted out when I travel so I usually try to eat all of my meals at home after a trip. I did not cook during the week this week as I was so busy between starting my new job, run club, and shopping for my party. We did make some pesto shrimp and corn on the cob yesterday which was really good. And I will do a lot of cooking/prep work today for my dinner party tonight, which is Mexican themed (except the dessert).