Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cooking This Week

On Sunday we made a batch of spaghetti and meat sauce - not for dinner, but instead, to use for our lunches for the next couple of days.


Dinner on Sunday was bee bim bop.


I will never, ever get sick of this meal. 

On Monday evening we had curried shrimp, stuffed eggplant.


On Tuesday evening we made salmon with Greek salad.


And then last night we had fish again.  We enjoyed coconut crusted fish with mushroom risotto.


What have you been cooking this week?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Dang, all of that food looks amazing. Especially the stuffed eggplant! Yum! i am just amazed by all of the meals you guys make each week!

I made a couple of new recipes for Julia Child Night on Saturday and then on Tuesday I made a beef stir fry with rice noodles for Phil and I which turned out pretty good! This weekend I will make my stand-by pasta recipe for our carb loading meal on Saturday night!