Thursday, June 2, 2016

What we've been Cooking

Some eats last week included spaghetti with meatballs:


Warm salad:


And BBQd chicken with veggies:


On Monday evening the family went out for dinner to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday.  He chose Teppanyaki.


On Tuesday we made a delicious kimchi, pork ramen.  I had to make myself stop eating, because I seriously could have eaten the whole pot.  So addictive!


We had plans to BBQ last night, but around 5:00 I started feeling sick with what I'm thinking was a 24 stomach flu :-(  I had to call in sick today, but am starting to feel better now.  It came on quick and out of nowhere. 

We BBQd tonight instead, and luckily just missed the rain.

 

How was your week?  What have you been cooking these days?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Sorry to hear you got the stomach flu. I'm glad it was fairly short-lived. I am such a baby about throwing up so really really hate the stomach flu!

All of your eats looks delicious, as usual. I can't wait to get a grill so we can have more grilled meals, like the last meal you shared! That greek salad you had with it looks so tasty! On Tuesday, I cooked for the first time in 3 weeks! I didn't have much time as we had a friend coming over to help move things, so I made something quick. We had mini meatloaves that have this olive mix and chopped salami in them. They are so good! I served it with roasted asparagus.