Wednesday, July 27, 2016

10 Questions and Eats

Yesterday morning I made some baked eggs for breakfast.  I put a bunch of veggies in with the eggs, and had an orange on the side.


That kept me fueled until I met Christopher for lunch at Western Pizza.  They have a buffet a couple times a week that isn't very nutritious, but is super tasty.  I had one plateful.


For dinner last night we made some meatballs on the BBQ (in a handy meatball contraption).  On the side we had a tomato/ basil/ garlic salad, and dill pickle pasta salad.


This morning I made an egg/ tomato/ arugula breakfast sandwich.

  

10 Questions

A few other bloggers have been answering some getting-to-know you questions, and I thought it would be fun to play along.  I've answered 10 of the questions below ...

What brings you the greatest joy?  There are so many things that bring me joy, including baby smiles/laughs, baby animals, moving fast through the water (watersliding, wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing, white water rafting, boating, etc.), music, skiing, unexpected sing-a-longs, adventures, camping ... I could go on forever.  But, the thing that brings me the greatest joy is dancing/laughing with Christopher.  I've never in my entire life had more fun than I have with him.

What is on your nightstand?  Not much.  My night stand just has a lamp, some essential oils, and chap-stick.  At night my phone sits there too, as it's my alarm.


What is your greatest indulgence?  Definitely splurging on vacations. 

What makes you laugh?  Christopher.  He is the funniest person I've ever met in my life.

What is on your bucket list?  A lot of travel.  There are so many places we want to visit.  We're constantly adding to our list of must-see places.  We recently added Copenhagen to our list.

What is on your feet right now?  Nothing.  I prefer bare feet or shoes that don't require socks.

How did you make your first dollar?  Babysitting.  A lot.  I made quite good money for a 12 year old, as I had some pretty steady babysitting gigs for numerous families.

What superstition do you believe in?  I'm not big on superstitions, but I do believe that we often attract what we put out (positive energy attracts positive energy/ karma).  Also, I've been known to knock on wood to prevent being jinxed, ha!

What items in your closet do you wear the most?  All my dresses.  In the spring/summer I basically only wear dresses.  I prefer dresses to pants/shorts.

What is on your kitchen counter?  We keep the appliances/tools we use most often very handy (especially the Kitchen Aid and Vita-Mix).  We also have a smaller kitchen counter that has the toaster, and olive oil on it.


What brings you the greatest joy?  What's on your nightstand?  Bucket list?  Superstitions?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm glad you answered these questions - it was fun to see your responses! You already saw my answers but I could have expanded the what brings me the greatest joy to include traveling, spending time with my nephews, reading a great book, and cuddling with Phil.